Thursday 27 September 2007

Clear The Way!



I feel so tired and exhausted that I could just disappear!

I say this year after year, "going to keep my book keeping up to date", "going to keep my book keeping up to date"," going to keep my book keeping up to date".

Last week I started doing my books. One whole year to get through, I've not even filled out my tax return form yet! I know the dead line is fast approaching 30th September for handing it into Inland revenue.

I started planning how I'm going to deal with it all. Two young children, band and dance group amongst other things.

I told myself that it would have to be realistic, one month a day. It was going OK until other things cropped up - I started to miss valuable days.

I sat down one evening and checked through my diary and put in the days when I would do my accounts. If it was a clear day then it was mine. Even if something came up I was unable to deal with it and that's putting my things first.

No comments: