Thursday 18 October 2007

My Load

Everything piling on top I can hardly breath.

My partner and I went to
my office to pack up all
my stuff ready to take to
my new premises that I'm sharing with a colleague. Everyone was lifting, carrying and feeling the strain. They were stumbling, swaying and sweating at the brow..

I must admit I was also feeling the pressure watching them - wondering how long they'll take with it all
- my eyes were getting tired sitting at the computer waiting to shut it down. I did feel a bit guilty but someone had to watch the other stuff waiting to be shifted.

I did my part too, holding the doors and lifts open, and making sure they were OK!

Observing is very important
We might use visualisation. This involves using your mind’s eye to create a motion picture. Feelings of confidence in your ability to be successful should be enhanced as a result of regular visualisation.

The key is to do it in real time, seeing and feeling the actions.

After all that hard work- A hot cuppa of tea.

I felt so tired after all that visualisation...

No comments: